WHAT YOU’LL NEED
2-4 C Cooked, Shredded Turkey
13 Oz Smoked Turkey Sausage, Cooked, cut into "moon shapes"
Wild Rice, Cooked
2-3 Celery Stalks, Chopped
1 C Finely Chopped Carrots (Optional)
Broth and Creams
3-4 C Chicken Broth
2 C Half And Half
1/2 C Flour
2 TBSP Butter, Reserved
Thyme to taste
Rosemary to taste
Poultry Seasoning to taste
Salt, Pepper to taste
Instructions to the right, below on mobile
TURKEY 'N' SAUSAGE SOUP
WASH YOUR HANDS!
1. In a soup pot or Dutch oven, add 1 TBSP Butter
2. Then Celery, Onions and (Optional) Carrots, Sauté 5 minutes
3. Add Flour and seasonings and reserved butter, Stir
4. Then Broth, Followed by Half and Half, Sausage, Wild Rice, Turkey
5. Simmer on Md-Low 25 minutes
6. Try not to slap somebody, when eating it. You'll want to.