WHAT YOU'LL NEED
2 3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
3 cup Grated Zucchini (About 2 Squash)
1 Cup Vegetable Oil (Or 3/4-1 Cup Melted Butter)
1 1/3 Cup Sugar
3 Whisked Eggs (Substitute Egg Whites as an option)
3 Tsp Vanilla
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
2 Tsp Cinnamon
TIP #1 : Add a dash of lemon juice and ginger to really pump up the flavor
TIP #2: Try adding chocolate chips, walnuts, raisins or pecans
Instructions to the right (below on mobile)
Wash those hands constantly folks!
1.Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
2.Grease and flour your muffin tins
3. In a large bowl whisk your eggs. Then mix in your sugar, vanilla extract, oil or butter, lemon juice (if using). Add in your grated zucchini last. Stir.
4. In a medium-sized separate bowl, whisk your flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and if using -
5. Add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture. Don't over stir or your muffins will be dry. It'll be like eating sand spread on bread that's been sitting in the sun for a week! Not really. But still. Please don't over mix.
6. At this point stir in the extras if you have them. Like the chocolate chips, walnuts or pecans.
7. Fill up your muffin tins.
8. Pop them in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
9. Check the muffins with a toothpick and see if they're done. If they are, TOP the muffins with cinnamon, honey or original butter right out of the oven. Oh.Mah.Gosh.
10. Let them cool.