WHAT YOU'LL NEED
2 C Bisquick
2/3 C Milk
1/3 C Sugar (Maybe a tad bit more)
2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
3/4 C Fresh or Frozen blueberries (thawed if frozen), drained
12 Baking Cups + Muffin Tins
Instructions to the right, below on mobile
WASH YOUR HANDS
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Pour all the ingredients into a medium sized bowl and stir. Reserve blueberries.
3. Next, slowly fold the blueberries in mixture
4. Add mixture to baking cups in muffin tin
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown
TIP: Add honey on top of piping hot muffins or cinnamon butter!