Servings: About 6
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
Note: You can use a variation of fresh or frozen fruits and juices for different flavors and remixes!
3 Large Strawberries
1/2 Cup Apple Juice
1/2 Cup Cranberry Juice
1/2 Cup Orange Juice
6 Popsicle Molds
Instructions to the right (below on mobile)
PUMP IT UP
Hand -washing is essential. Especially with kids. I mean, they are cesspools for germs.
1. Dice your fruit into small pieces
2. Place the fruit in your Popsicle molds
3. Pour juice in mold, or alternatively add all your juices in one mold for a yummy treat!
4. Place in freezer for 5 hours.
5. Enjoy! (You may need to run warm water over your mold to pull out Popsicle)
No Popsicle Molds? No worries!
You can find Popsicle Molds online. If you don't have any handy, you can also substitute with good ole' ice trays, yogurt cups, or even a loaf pan. You'll need to purchase Popsicle Sticks for each, and stick them in each container, right before your fruity snack freezes.