WHAT YOU'LL NEED
1/2-1 Tbsp Olive Oil (Per Pita)
Seasoning and herbs to taste
Instructions to the right (below on mobile)
Wash those hands for 20 seconds folks.
1. Preheat over to 450 degrees
2. Brush Olive Oil on Pita Flatbread
3. Add Pizza Sauce (season to add a little umph!)
4. Add Mozzarella Cheese (Season cheese too. Trust, you won't regret it. Try Sweet Basil and Oregano)
5. Add on the toppings
6. Pop the Maddie Patty Pita Pizza's in the oven for 5 minutes.
TIP: No Pita Flatbread? Try using a flour tortilla.