(Recipe User Submitted: Follow @KimbelStudio on IG)
(2) 16 OZ Canned Yams, Drained
(2) 16 or 15 OZ Canned Peaches, Drained
1-1/2 C Mini Marshmallows
1/2 C Brown Sugar
1/ 2 C Chopped Pecans
3 Tbsp Flour
2 Tbsp Butter
1/2 Tsp Nutmeg
Instructions to the right, below on mobile
Peaches 'N' Yams
WASH THOSE HANDS!
1. Combine sugar, flour and nutmeg.
2. Cut in butter until it resembles coarse crumbles
3. Add pecans
4. Arrange Yams and peaches in casserole dish
5. Sprinkle with sugar mixture
6. Bake 30-35 minutes
7. Remove from oven, add marshmallows.
8. Return to oven and broil on light - watch closely
Kim's TIPS: Can make before without marshmallows and heat up in microwave, then add marshmallows at last minute