WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
2 1/4 Cups All Purpose Flour
3/4 Cup White Sugar
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Stick Unsalted Butter
2 Large Eggs
1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
3/4 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Salt
1 Bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
Parchment Cookie Baking
Instructions to the right (below on mobile)
Wash your hands constantly! And make your little ones wash theirs too!
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Melt butter
3. Whisk sugars, butter, eggs
and vanilla together. Set aside.
4. In separate bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt together
5. Fold dry mixture into sugar mixture slowly.
6. Stir slowly. (Please avoid over-mixing)
7. Add chocolate chips
8. Wet hands and roll dough into balls
9. Place balls on parchment-lined baking sheet pans
10. Place on middle rack in oven.
11. Bake 12-15 minutes. Cool.
TIP: For crispier bottom, use aluminum foil instead!