WHAT YOU'LL NEED
1 LB Ground Turkey/Beef
1 Can (16 oz) Dark Red Kidney Beans
1/2 Can (8 oz) of Light Red Kidney Beans
2 1/2 TBSP Chili Powder
1 Medium to Large Chopped Onion
1 Can (8 oz.) Tomato Sauce
1 Can (15 oz) of Diced Tomatoes
1 Chicken/Beef Bouillon Cube
1/2 C Dark Roast Coffee
1/4 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
2 TBSP Tomato Paste
2 TBSP Cumin
1/2 TBSP of Granulated Sugar
1/2 TBSP of Brown Sugar
1 Tsp Oregano
Salt, Pepper, Cayenne Pepper (If you like a kick) to taste
Instructions to the right, below on mobile
It's Chilly, so
Hey, friend, wash your hands and KEEP washing them!
1. Saute Onions in Olive Oil or butter in a soup pot
2. Add Ground Turkey or Beef, crumble
3. Add Worcestershire Sauce
4. Crumble in your buillon cube, stir.
5. Once your meat is brown (do not drain), add your spices and seasonings (Chili Powder, Cumin, Sugars, Oregano, Salt, Pepper, Cayenne: if desired), stir
6. Add your tomato paste, tomato Sauce, then stir
7. Throw in your diced tomatoes
8. Then slowly stir in your dark roast coffee
STOP HERE IF YOU'RE NOT FEELING THE BEANS IF YOU ARE...
9. Stir in your beans
10. Simmer on low, covered for 50-55 minutes
11. Once done, let it sit for about 7-10 minutes.
12. Enjoy! (Try it with Oyster Crackers or Bake You a Nice Honey Drizzled Cornbread. Yummy!)